Monday, March 28, 2011

Spring Soccer 2011

Soccer began
the girls were so cute in the uniforms
Madison number 6
on the Orange Crush
(I know----I am not thrilled with the color orange either)

 Katelyn number 2
on the Pelicans
Adalee spent the night with us on Friday
and game to be their cheerleader
poms poms and all

and Chloe cheered too
(she is losing her hair---look how whispy it looks in the wind
and it is very light coming back in
no more dark brown)
Madison scored 2 goals
and was definitely the BIG kid on the team
she was super aggressive
got right in the middle of the huddles
and kicked the ball to the right goal
what a difference 18 months makes?






then it was Kate's turn to play.....
go number 2

 She was doing great
all smiles
running all over until.....

 she fell down
 and that was the end of that!!!!
Eric went out with her
thinking maybe she would come around

but she never really did
just ran and cried the entire time

She was a mess-
but Eric noticed that the parents
were really loud
so maybe next time she will know
what to expect
and be ready

She was happy it was over----and so was I!

3 comments:

Sandy said...

GO ORANGE CRUSH GO!
GO PELICANS GO!

The girls look so cute in their team jerseys - I especially love those chin guards and soccer shoes :)

Thanks for posting so many SUPER pics - they really make my day!!
xoxox
Mimi

cici said...

Awww! Poor KK! It makes me sad that she fell and didn't like it. :( Hugs for KK!

Go Maddy Go! I think we should re-name the team to tangerine crush! haha

Esquire's Wife said...

I LOVE that Maddy wore a bow in her hair for soccer! That's awesome!