Laughs and smiles
giggles and squeels
Ready!
Fast rides (that is Maddy and Kate whizzing by)
more tears from Katelyn (she didn't love the rides)
We raced down the slide
Maddy won-she was laying down
good technique
Kate said "I was a little bit scared"
she didn't slide again
Eric and Madison rode all the fast turn-y rides
I cannot stomach them
Madison was tall enough to drive the bumper cars
she was very polite too
when she was about to hit someone
she left off the gas
then she would give a little wave and say "sorry...gotta go"
I was cracking up laughing
Kate tried to ride the whales
but it didn't last long
she was crying to get off
Madison loved it!
....Hopefully Kate will come around
but probably not
she hated to swing as a baby
so it made perfect sense to me
that she didn't like the rides that make your tummy feel funny.....
What a fun Saturday night!
2 comments:
Another fun place to visit on our next visit! Maddy is definitely a lover of carnival rides - And I can appreciate Kate's fear of them, but the smiles on her face before the terror hit are adorable :)
xoxox Mimi
Great pics! Madison is such a dare devil. No Fear Maddy!
Post a Comment