Friday, February 13, 2009

Our neighbor has a son that lives in Dallas. He has 2 girls our girls age and Ella and Madison love to play dress up when she comes to town. She was here all week and here are some photos of the kids playing through the fence.
Madison had her 1st preschool Valentine's Party. She was so excited to come home and go through everything. I had no idea that parents did so much for Valentine's Exchange. I can totally tell who has older kids. I simply sent cards that Madison addressed to each of her friends. They had a SPECIAL SNACK also so I thought that would be plenty. WRONG! Nearly every parent sent a goody bag with candy, straws, and nick-nacks. There is even a sippy type cup too.

So next year I'll know to be on my A GAME.






My parents sent balloons and bears to the girls yesterday and I got flowers as well. Red Roses! I must be doing something good.