Wednesday, February 18, 2009

As if you didn't know...

I love the Rodeo...any rodeo!
We took the girls to see Lady Antebellum on Valentine's Day. I cooked a pancake breakfast and we headed out. We sat down just in time to watch the grand opening of the rodeo with popcorn, peanuts, water and beer. It was great. The girls had so much fun watching all of the activity. Katelyn would clap at the end of each ride and say "WHOA". When it came time for barrel racing, she was saying "go go go" as they ran around the barrels. Each day her vocabulary is improving (and I thought she would never talk because Madison talks so much for everyone).

We had a great day until Maddy got sick.....like throw up sick....in the stroller, in the car seat...yuck yuck. So she spent all Sunday and Monday in bed. She would get up, eat a couple bites of something and then go back to bed for an hour or two. Poor thing! She is doing much better now and even went to school yesterday.

Then Eric calls "hey babe, I'm headed home because I feel like shit". Great! Just call me Nurse Mommy. O well just part of the role right?

No comments: