Friday, March 7, 2008
Rock Band Rock Stars
Eric's parents came over tonight to hang out for a little while. We ate wings from Wing Stop, Madison had McDonald's and they had fish (Friday-no meat--a Catholic thing). So after dinner, Eric gave me the Rock Star hand symbol and I knew that this was going to be a Rock Band night. Eric's dad played the guitar and Eric played the drums. Roxanne. Dead or Alive (Bon Jovi). Mississippi Queen. The list goes on. Even Madison knows to get her music box with tambourines, bells, harmonicas, and Wiggles Guitar. I was the dancer. Mimi on the mic. Maddy on maracas. Peepaw on the guitar and Eric banging drums. FUN FUN! So Eric's parents left and the girls are all tucked in and now Eric is rocking out on the guitar while I blog. FUN FUN. Peace out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Sounds like our life! :) We miss you guys!
Post a Comment