Thursday, March 6, 2008

Ear Infection #2

So today I took Madison to the doctor (keep in mind that we were there on Tuesday with Kate and she has an ear infection) and sure enough...she has an ear infection too. What luck? I guess we are due for an illness. Katelyn has not been sick yet and Madison hasn't been ill in over 2 years. Good news though...Maddy has gained weight-she weighed 30 lbs. YEAH!!! Hopefully the girls will feel better soon.


O-yeah--and Kate is getting her teeth on top--she is a nut and so out of control with teething!


We got the girls photos back from Gwen and Rob and they turned out excellent. Here are a couple of the pics.


As you can see, Kate was already feeling bad and would not crack a smile....so this was the best we could get---I guess it will do---either way, the shoot was great and Maddy loved the bunny!

3 comments:

Gwen said...

Fun! So happy you started a blog!

Peepaw&Mimi said...

SUPER! I'll be sure and check your blog often - Can't wait til we see the other Easter pictures of our precious granddaughters -
Stay warm tonight!
xoxoxoxoxooxoxox
Peepaw & Mimi Gutierrez

Erin said...

So glad to see you started a blog... They are addicting! Can't wait to see more of the girls! They are so cute.