Chloe is learning to feed herself Puffs and Cheerios
She can get to a crawling position from a sitting position
She recently began moving across the floor to get her toys
I say moving because I'm not sure what else to call it.she scoots with her feet but her shoulder drags the ground---weird I know..see below video.
Chloe will be crawling soon---I hope that Madison and Katelyn are ready for that!
I hope that Mommy and Daddy are ready too.
:-)
1 comment:
WOW she is so smart - You asked her to show you how she eats and she totally understood you!
We just laughed at her crawling technique - She drops her shoulder, does a slight roll, followed by a drag/crawl, then she takes a few quick puffs of air - Yes, it won't be long before the baby gate comes out and the big sisters get a work out trying to keep our little Mamacita from getting her little hands on everything that doesn't belong to her :)
GET READY MADDY & KATE
XOXOXOXOX
Mimi
Post a Comment