Thursday, August 18, 2011

Too tired

I'm too tired to blog---we have started training for the 1/2 marathon in December. Today I woke up before Eric left for work to get my run in....not far...just 3.08....are you kidding! That is far for me!
My iPod was dead this morning, so I ran without music. Halfway through, I began thinking during my run. I started to think that maybe my running time needs to be prayer time too. So I started to remember all the things that I have to be thankful for...it was quite rewarding to offer my thankful heart while jogging. I came home feeling very refreshed!
So after breakfast and coffee, I'm too tired.
Time to spend the day with my precious girls!
Bye.

2 comments:

Esquire's Wife said...

I'd be dead tired, too! I don't even know if I could make it a mile! You go girl!

Sandy said...

It's been decades since I was in my early 30's and jogging daily - just remember to fuel your body and hydrate, hydrate, hydrate! Way to go Melisa - along with your prayers keep reminding yourself that JU-KEN-DU-ET!!!!!
xoxoxoxoxoxox
Mimi
PS Love the new screen :)