I continue to find Katelyn in weird places. Today I was getting ready and she brought in a book to read (she likes to read and then have me quiz her---you know since Madison takes A.R. tests). This is how I found her.
Sitting in the bathtub reading her book of Mother Goose Nursery Rhymes.
This is how I found Madison today after school---laying on her bed playing DS. I said "Maddy, shoot me a smile" and then I got this:
NICE!
We have a house full of silly willies!
1 comment:
Love Kate's "weird" spot to enjoy her book - LOL
Madison's smile is so Maddy :)
And baby Chloe is a precious angel getting her rest - She's going to need it if she wants to keep up with her big sisters!!!!!
Thanks so very much for taking these pictures - They really, really, really make my day :)
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOX
Mimi
Post a Comment