Friday, February 25, 2011

Pictures of Pets



I haven't shown any dog pictures lately
So when I went to download the pictures from my camera today
I found all of the pet pictures
I guess Katelyn went picture crazy



I was hanging out with Chloe and Beau came in to hang too
This is his idea of hanging
literally laid on her legs
I think he loves our baby as much as we do



And Chloe didn't seem to mind
she was fast asleep
and he looks quite comfy too

I was doing some work from home on Thursday
Chloe was playing under her play gym
on top of the table
behind my desk
she was quiet (as she usually is)
and I turned to see this sweet sleeping baby

FYI-I did have a nice soft blanket on top of the table
under the play gym
I would never put my baby on top of the hard table
LOL

1 comment:

Sarah B. Roberts said...

The picture of Beau with Baby Chloe is adorable! Say hi to Sandy and Mr. Honey for me :)