She was complete d-r-a-m-a. This photo was taken after the morphine shot! Much better.
So since her injury was so strange, the orthopedic doctor has referred us to a Pediatric Orthopedic surgeon. There was nothing more they could do for her on base. She was so sweet and brave through all of the chaos.
Funny things that Madison said today (while driving to ER):
1) "My life is over"
2) "My arm will be broken forever"
3) "I'll never dance again"
while waiting in ER is LOTS OF PAIN
1) "I can't do it anymore"
2) "I can't handle this"
3) "I can't take this pain"
after morphine
1) "Mom, the toilet is spinning"
2) "My arm feels like a pickle"
Surgery is imminent to put the bone back in place-we are not sure what happens to the bent bone-Our appointment is tomorrow at 9:50
~Til Then
2 comments:
Our precious Mamacita! You are such a brave little girl. And even though your arm felt like a pickle, it will heal perfectly and you will dance again!
We love you so very very much :)
xoxoxoxoxoxoxox
Mimi & Peepaw Gutierrez
It looks like Pinky had a visit to the ER too. I think you would look great with a purple cast. Good luck tomorrow Pop and I will be thinking about you. Love you bunches. xxxoooxxxooo. Nana
Post a Comment