Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Home of Lost Wages

we are headed to Las Vegas...in our case....lost wages! I have mixed feelings since we will be leaving the girls with my parents for several nights. We have never been on a trip without them! They are so spoiled. I know they will do fine without us but I just worry about them being away from home for so long. Maddy is a big home body. When we run errands, she always says "I just want to go home". Hopefully I will report great success...for us and them!

On another note: I turn 3-0 on Sunday and I am so excited. I feel very blessed to have done so much in only 30 years and look forward to many more memories in the next 30!

peace out

2 comments:

Erin said...

Happy Birthday and I hope you have a blast! The kids will have fun and you guys will love the chance to relax!

merry Christmas!

Janel said...

Love your new background and picture. Hope you enjoy your b-day in Vegas. Did you know it has snowed twice in the past week in Vegas? I asked my friend who lives there, "If Vegas is Sin City and it's snowing there, does that mean Hell is freezing over?" Have fun!