Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Good news...bad news

The good news is that we are home! The girls had so much fun with Nana and Pops. And we had so much fun in Vegas. We saw the Zumanity show at New York New York and let me say "WOW". It is definitely worth every penny. I will always remember the Toby Keith bar for the bartender Charlie. I even have a photo to prove it.

The bad news is that Christmas is almost here and I am not quite ready. I could use another 3 or 4 days to finish shopping. We had to hurry before we left and I just feel like there is so much more to do. CRAZY! It will be fun to watch the girls open gifts. We had Christmas with my parents on Sunday night and Katelyn was so cute. Every time she would peel off some wrapping paper, she would say "YEAH" and clap. It took FOREVER! but it was so fun to watch. I think Maddy even got tired of waiting since she finished unwrapping all of Kate's presents for her. Too bad my mom has all of those pictures.

Merry Christmas!

No comments: