Tuesday, June 17, 2008

I am so proud

to tell you that Katelyn said "Mama" today for the first time. She always says "Dadda" but today she did it.
Other milestones:
she walks
she tries to run
she squats when she poops
she loves to swim and take baths
she has the curliest hair and the biggest cheeks
she loves to watch Baby Einstein movies and princess movies
she loves to play with Madison
she eats crackers, goldfish, cheerios and bananas from the peel (and all veggies, fruits and meats)
she drinks from a sippee cup
she is facing forwards in the car seat
she is the sweetest baby and I cannot believe that in less than 1 month--she will be 1 year old!
WOW time flies! I am getting ready to have her 1st birthday photos taken in the same dress that Madison wore for her 1st birthday photos. I can't wait to see how they turn out!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Such a big girl! And so beautiful too! Love the curls.....