Monday, June 2, 2008

As you requested...

Peepaw&Mimi said...
GREAT PIC of Madison - But where's Katelyn??? Also, we were wondering "why no photos of our family weekend at Port A?" Haven't seen any of those posted on your site
:-{

xoxoxoxoxMimi & Peepaw Gutierrez


Thanks for reminding me....I totally forget that I even took photos until I downloaded all of the recent ones from my camera. The place we stayed was awesome. They had 3 pools 2 hot tubs and 2 swimup bars. We walked to the beach and ate lots of delicious food. It was a good Mother's Day weekend! Thanks for inviting us along Mimi and Peepaw!


So here are some photos as you requested:








3 comments:

Erin said...

We stayed at the same place a few years ago with Chris' family! It was nice! Looks like your girls love the beach as much as mine! Take care!

Gwen said...

Too cute!

Anonymous said...

Looks like you all had a great time. The resort looks very inviting! The girls are so cute with their matching outfits!