The girls and I are headed to Dallas for the weekend while Eric goes to Key West. We are staying with my friend Debbie and her family. She has two girls and Madison is so excited to have another sleep over. She asked me "do you think that Emily has dress up costumes?" "do you think that she has barbies?" "does she have a big bed or a little bed?" "does she have a playroom?" "does she have a sand box?" "does she like to swim?" on and on and on......
That last time that we visited Debbie and Brad was while Eric was deployed 3 years ago. Madison was almost one. She had just started to walk. Debbie was pregnant with Allison (born in March of 2006). In just 3 years, we went from friends with 2 girls....to 4 girls! Madison doesn't know it--but Emily is one of her longest friendships. We met Brad and Debbie in Shreveport through the local A&M club and quickly became good friends. She was heaven sent during my pregnancy as she had just gone through it. I am so thankful that the miles between Debbie and me don't get in the way of maintaining our friendship. I can always count on her and we catch up weekly. I enjoy her stories and her parenting advice. She is truely a great girl friend and I am so excited to spend some time hanging out with our kiddos (and without them once they hit the sack)!
Here are some photos from last. We will compare once I return with new ones.
1 comment:
Have a good time!
Post a Comment