We traveled to Houston on Thursday for my cousin's bridal shower on Sunday. So Friday we met Kim and her 2 girls at the Houston Zoo. The weather was nearly perfect until it started raining, but it was at the end and we barely got wet! Lexi and Maddy played so good together and had a blast riding in the wagon.
The babies, Kendra and Katelyn, were so good and barely fussed at all. The rode in the double stroller.
There was a cool under water tunnel in the fish house. The girls liked to crawl under to see all of the fish. 
The babies, Kendra and Katelyn, were so good and barely fussed at all. The rode in the double stroller.
There was a cool under water tunnel in the fish house. The girls liked to crawl under to see all of the fish. 

After the zoo, we stopped at Target to pick up a couple of items and Madison fell in love with a pair of rubber boots. I literally could not get them off at night. She wore them all weekend long.
Pop was in Chireno so Madison and Nana fed the donkeys this weekend!
Katelyn wants to be like Madison and I caught her watching Madison through the glass door! So cute!

2 comments:
I wish we could have gone. I looks like you guys had fun! We are maybe going to be in San Antonio in a few weeks, so maybe we can get together?
Sure just let us know--Madison would love to play with Lucy and Grace!
Post a Comment