Sunday, April 13, 2008

Thanks Nana and Pops

Maddy has been sick so my parents sent a basket of goodies on Saturday...I mean lots of snacks...there was pretzels, gold fish, fruit snacks, kisses, and handi snacks. Along with two balloons saying GET WELL SOON! Maddy said that she "was feeling better already".



Kateltn got two new teeth on top! If you look, you can barely see where they are coming through. YES I am still nursing. It is going great and she is being so careful not to hurt me. Sweet baby Kate.






She is walking like a champ behind a push toy. She has the most fun trying to keep up with Madison.





I also want to say GOOD LUCK TO KELLY AND PHIL. They are having a repeat c-section on Thursday for their second baby. Jack will be the best big brother to baby Eleanor. I can't wait to hear how everything goes. I will be thinking of you guys. Call if you need anything!

No comments: