Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Happy Fiesta!






We attended the River Parade last night. It was awesome. Madison had such a great time hanging out with her Grandma Mary. They watched the boats float by.



Maddy and Eric danced the night away because each boat had its own live band and music.




Katelyn was so tired and ended up sleeping through most of the parade. Poor Baby! She is such a trooper. I guess all "second babies" have to be though...they don't have a choice but to tag along while the first born has all of the fun. It won't be long though and Katelyn will be running circles around Maddy.

I got the girls matching Fiesta dresses. How cute are they???


Just a quick HI to my parents who are in Destin, Fl this week. She wrote about it on her blog--I have a link on the side under my moms blog

So jealous---I puffy heart FLORIDA!!!!


And check out this blog that I found...she is so funny and writes about everyday stuff.
Big shout out to OHMommy! http://www.classychaos.com/
It feels like I know her just by reading and relating to her stories. I have NO IDEA how I ran across her website but I check it daily and laugh out loud all of the time.
PS - And she is where I learned about "Puffy hearts"!

3 comments:

Erin said...

We were supposed to come for Fiesta, but since we sold the house and are moving in three weeks, I just couldn't get away. My parents and sister are going to be there on Saturday! Also, I read OHMommy too, so double shout out from me!

Take care!

Melisa said...

Congrats on selling your home. I am so glad that everything worked out so well for you. I love Pearland and I know that Sara will love having you closer!

OHmommy said...

I puffy heart matching outfits.