Saturday, June 9, 2012

Hello 2nd grade

Maddy-last day of 1st grade

Eating lunch with friends




Madison and her teacher-Mrs. Bloom




Look at these three! Cute or what?
I say CUTE!



3 comments:

cici said...

I can't believe Marry is going to second grade all ready. They need to stop growing so fast.

cici said...

Madison not marry...damn auto correct won't even let me write m-a-d-d-y.

Sandy said...

What beauties!!!
Rosemary Clooney (yes George's famous Aunt) wrote these song lyrics way long ago, but they're still so appropriate even today...

"Where are you going
My little one, little one
Where are you going
My baby, my own
Turn around and you’re two
Turn around and you’re four
Turn around and you’re a young girl"

Our precious little ones are growing way too quick - to quote Madison "Mimi, it seems like only yesterday I was in first grade!"
Yes Maddy it was only yesterday :)

xoxoxoxox
Mimi & Peepaw