Saturday, January 14, 2012

Chloe is walking

Yay-Chloe took her first steps on January 3, 2012

She has 8 teeth now-4 on top and 4 on bottom

I took her outside and she loved playing in the house on the porch. I see many afternoons ahead of her taking orders.




Thank you Katelyn for sharing your house with Chloe



1 comment:

Sandy said...

The pictures of Chloe are too funny. She krinkles her nose and I know there's a great smile behind that chupón (pacifier)-
Maddy wasn't a big fan of her pacifer, and Kate enjoyed hers, but Coco, she's in love with hers - - good luck trying to get that away from her ;-)

Oh my goodness the photos of Katelyn are so great - and Kate's gorgeous curls are just beginning to grow - I remember those warm afternoons in Schertz, Tx watching Katelyn & Madison playing in their backyard - froggy sandbox, swing set & play house -
That little playhouse will hold lots of great memories for our girls!

xoxoxox
Mimi