Thursday, November 17, 2011

NHRA 2011

 Eric, our dads and I all got tickets to NHRA 2011 at Las Vegas Motor Speedway. It was an awesome day. Mimi and Nana kept the girls and I got to run with the boys...and drink beer all day...and eat junk food...and relax. But back to the races....



 Every ticket was also a pit pass....so we went to the pits and walked around. It was so LOUD when those cars started. You cannot imagine!
 so loud that my dad had to plug his ears!
 and the crew wore gas masks....I think it is pretty dangerous to breath those fumes for too long.

 I got Ashley Force Hood's autograph on my Force Racing t shirt.
 and John Force's autograph too.






It was so much fun.....I can't wait for NASCAR 2012!

1 comment:

Sandy said...

So glad you enjoyed your day at the races - We really enjoyed the day with our 3 beautiful girls just as much!
See you soon - til then,
Hugs & kisses
Mimi