We celebrated Christmas at home with the girls. Santa brought TONS of presents for everyone.
| she was excited about her robe and matching slippers |
| Kate's favorite gift was the Olivia jewelry box. |
| I spent the morning videotaping the girls opening their gifts. |
| Kate and Fancy Nancy |
| I got a pair of roller blades so Madison and I hit the streets to try them out. |
| Maddy playing her DS. |
| Kate playing her Mobigo-she really loves it-not sure why the sour face |
| Madison got a lappad with doodling pads. |
| getting ready for bed. |
| Crayola Glow Dome-Madison got this and she drew a stage on the inside with ballerinas on the dome. When the dome rotates, it looks like the dancers are spinning around on the stage. VERY COOL. |
| Kate and Fancy Nancy |
No comments:
Post a Comment