Monday, November 22, 2010

Sooooo......

after the roller skating party, we went home to let everyone rest. I laid around to relax as well. Around 5:15 I thought my water broke (YES my water broke----4 1/2 weeks early)! We headed to the hospital and sure enough, my water had definitely broke. Since I had snacked on cheese dip and chips at home, they scheduled my surgery for 11:00pm. We were scrambling....Eric went back home to pack (since we left in a hurry) clothes for the kids and stuff for the hospital. My friend Cori drove in from Navarre to get the girls for the night. Eric and I decided that they didn't need to stay for the surgery since we didn't know how things would go. Madison and Katelyn were so excited to have a sleepover with Cori's sons (Hunter and Luca).


Last family photo as party of 4.
Cori and all 4 kids left around 9:45 pm and Eric was finally able to sit down to process the days events. We were checking on the A&M vs Nebraska game. Then my nurse came in to hand Eric his baby clothes....and said we had 20 minutes until they began prepping for surgery. Eric's eyes got so large! He barely had time to sit down...let alone wrap his mind around what was happening!
I had to drink some liquid that would settle my stomach so I didn't get nauseated. It was delicious!

NOT!

The surgery began on time at 11pm and Chloe Nicole arrived by cesaren section at 11:18pm. She weighed 6 lbs 9.5 ounces and measured 18 1/2 inches long.





My first time holding her!

Eric gazing at Chloe-so sweet.
 We got settled in early Sunday morning. The next day, Cori brought the kids to the hospital to visit.

Chloe's First Visitors

New Big Sisters
My mom was able to fly out of Houston on Sunday morning and arrived in Pensacola around noon.

Nana and her girls


Family of 5 :-)




Kate loved hearing Chloe make little baby noises.


The girls

Chloe Nicole Gutierrez
We love you baby Chloe and cannot wait to watch you grow!


1 comment:

Brandy said...

Chloe is precious!!! Congratulations!!! Glad to hear everyone is doing well!!