Katelyn and I got to tag along too!
The girls made flower headbands...
And pipe cleaner crowns..
and participated in a Princess walk....
It was alot of fun---and Eric got to watch the Aggie football game while at home in peace and quiet!
Afterwards, we attended a skating party! It was the first time that the girls have ever been to a skating rink. Madison was excited to try and Katelyn was mad because her skates didn't work (they gave her walking ones so the wheels didn't turn).
Here is Eric walking with Madison as she was learning to skate. I was so nervous that she would fall and injure her arm again---but she didn't!
Then Katelyn and I traveled to Texas to see Becky at the hospital. Brady Michael was born on 10/10/10 at 5:45. He is a doll baby and Katelyn was so excited to see the baby! She wanted to hold him so bad but I told her that she could hold our baby in about 8 weeks.
| Katelyn, Brady and Brenda (Becky's sister) |
No comments:
Post a Comment