The doctor said that she had a blister on her left ear drum (caused from a virus) but everything went smoothly. We went back to the room for juice and crackers and we were home by 10am. After sleeping off the meds, she was outside playing when Madison got home from school!
And the best news of all, is that all the "you're such a big girl" talk, she asked wear panties and has been in the all weekend long with no accidents! Just a diaper at night but that probably won't last long either----although I'm sure that because I'm writing this down, she will regress! Lets hope for the best...
1 comment:
Thanks to God our sweet baby Kate dd fantastically and the tubal procedure is behind her now. I can't stop staring at the photos of Katelyn wearing her surgical cap and the other photo of our Katelyn when she was just a little baby girl. Where has the time gone??? Keep up the great potty-training Katelyn. Won't be long before we're all cruising on the big boat with the big swimming pool!
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOX
Mimi & Peepaw
Post a Comment