Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Spooky

We are ready for Halloween. The girls have their costumes. The spiders have spun their webs on the lights and mantel. The pumpkins are carved. The candy is in the cauldron. The meat is ready to make into sloppy joes (A Gutierrez family tradition).

Weekend update: We were in Pearland over the weekend and stayed at the Benoit's. Madison had so much fun playing with Lexi. The girls have been friends since before birth and it is really neat to watch them grow up together (180 miles apart).

Kim's street had a li ttle festival for the kids on Saturday afternoon. They had pumpkin toss, pumpkin bobbing (with a net), face painting, bag walk, and much more. Maddy had so much fun that as soon as she took off her Jasmin costume, she fell fast asleep!

It is always great to visit friends back home to reconnect our friendships. I will never forget playing UNO (double cards Alex?) scatagories (ALEX) and cranium (smack-kiss-Kim). I can honestly say that I didn't know any cheating was going on!!! I am a retard!

On a different note:
My dear friend Becky decided on her wedding dress at Weddings by Debbie in Houston. I am so glad that I got to be a part of her special day. She also got her beautiful ring that day (she was waiting on it to be custom made from her mother's diamond). She will be the talk of Baytown in the dress she choose. It is stunning and I am so happy for her and her fiancee. I can't wait to meet him! HINT HINT BECKY.

No comments: